Why IT Source
We take care of technology so you can take care of business.
Every moment lost to technology trouble is a missed opportunity to move your business forward. Don’t take a chance when it comes to your company – leave the IT to the professionals.
Outsourcing your IT department to the experts at IT Source protects you from unexpected downtime and unreliable systems. We create innovative, effective IT solutions to keep your business running smoothly.
Here’s how you’ll benefit from IT Source and our business solutions:
- On-Demand Support: our team is always available to help you. We have engineers constantly monitoring our customers networks and always available to take calls and solve problems. And we offer weekend and after-hour support.
- Pro-Active Management: We constantly watch our customers’ networks for problems, potential issues and routine maintenance. We automate most preventative maintenance and we work hard to prevent problems before they disrupt your business.
- Instant Knowledge & Expertise: Our team of engineers and technicians has broad industry experience and possesses a vast pool of knowledge and experience that allows us to diagnose and resolve problems quickly.
- Free up your time, money & space: by using hired resources, you free up the cost of internal employees, and the space and the time necessary to handle your IT network internally.
- Predictable Expenditures: IT source offers flat-rate plans that allows you to accurately predict how much you will be spending on IT support.
ITsource provides support throughout Western Washington including the following areas:
Seattle; Bellevue and the Eastside; South King County including Tukwila, Burien, Des Moines, Seatac, Renton, Kent, Auburn & Federal Way; Pierce County including Tacoma, University Place, Lakewood, Puyallup, Sumner & Gig Harbor; Kitsap County including Port Orchard, Bremerton, Silverdale & Poulsbo; Thurston County including Olympia, Lacey & Tumwater.
IT Source partners with you and your team to help you reach your business goals. We value long-term relationships with our clients and will work closely with your business to ensure that you have the resources you need to be successful.
- Our professionals take the time to understand your IT needs and business objectives.
- Our company offers a variety of managed IT service options so you can find a plan that works for your unique business.
- Our experts train your staff on new technologies and provide the support you need to keep your IT up and running.
Our capabilities include:
- Network Design & Upgrade, including Switching, Firewall, Routing and Power Management.
- Network Server and Application Support.
- Workstation Configuration and Management.
- Microsoft Server & Microsoft Exchange Server - Installation and Maintenance.
- Virtualization Technologies including VMWare & HyperV.
- Data Storage including Storage Area Networks (SAN).
- Data Backup, Disaster Recovery Planning & Business Continuity.
- Security & Vulnerability Analysis.
- Wireless Systems.
- Organizational Consulting for IT Departments.
Find out how our service plans can help your business succeed.