For companies and organizations in the Seattle, Tacoma and Olympia area that depend on their computers and data networks, IT Source offers Managed Services to constantly maintain and manage our clients’ desktop computers, laptop computers, servers and network infrastructure.
IT Source’s top-notch engineering team steadily watches over our customers’ computers and servers using state-of-the-art management software. Our systems allow us to automate routine maintenance and ensure that our customers’ information systems are consistently updated.
Our team can monitor our customers’ assets and usually – about 90 percent of the time – detect problems before they disrupt an employee’s work or interrupt business operations.
In the event that a problem does occur, IT Source’s remote access allows our engineers to diagnose and fix problems without going on site.
The combination of high-level engineers and advanced computer management tools allows IT Source to offer its customers:
- Guaranteed response times
- Flexible service support plans
- Weekend and after-hour emergency support
IT Support provides:
- Helpdesk and phone support
- Routine preventive maintenance
- On-site repair support
- Vendor coordination and problem resolution
- Dedicated technical account manager for regular advice on information technology strategy.
Advantages of Managed Services
The managed service model of pro-active technology support offers several advantages over the re-active time-&-material model of break-fix:
- Automated software patching, anti-virus updates and other preventative maintenance ensures that computers and servers run efficiently, work less and are safer from security vulnerabilities, malware & viruses. These processes prevent problems.
- Our technology allows our engineering team to monitor our customers’ assets and look for potential problems and issues.
- We can access our customers’ computers remotely & immediately. Remote access allows our team to fix ninety (90) percent of problems from our network operations center. This means that a problem, such a locked computer or printer can be addressed immediately instead of waiting for someone to arrive at your office.
- We can verify that regular critical processes such as data backups are occurring on schedule as they should.
A pricing model that eliminates vendor-customer conflict
The pricing model for Managed Services puts both us the provider and you the customer on the same side.
Our incentive is to provide a computer network to our customers that remains as stable and problem-free as possible. The more problems our customers experience, the more cost we have to expend. Conversely, fewer problems mean we keep more of our customer’s monthly payment.
Stop waiting for your technology to break down
The pricing model we use removes much of the incentive for charging money to solve problems. Our pricing model encourages us to remove problems before they occur.