For companies and organizations in the Seattle, Tacoma and Olympia area that depend on their computers and data networks, IT Source offers Managed Services to constantly maintain and manage our clients’ desktop computers, laptop computers, servers and network infrastructure.
IT Source’s top-notch team of engineers maintain a steady watch over our customers’ computers and servers using state-of-the-art management software. Our systems allow us to automate routine, preventative maintenance and ensure that our customers’ information systems are consistently updated.
Our team can monitor our customers’ assets and usually – about 90 percent of the time – detect problems before they disrupt an employee’s work or interrupt business operations.
In the event that a problem does occur, IT Source’s remote access allows our engineers to diagnose and fix problems without going on site.
The combination of high-level engineers and advanced computer management tools allows IT Source to offer its customers:
- Guaranteed response times
- Flexible service support plans
- Weekend and after-hour emergency support
IT Support provides:
- Helpdesk and phone support – guaranteed response times
- Routine preventive maintenance
- On-site repair support
- Vendor coordination and problem resolution
- Dedicated technical account manager for regular advice on information technology strategy.
Advantages of Managed Services
The managed service model of pro-active technology support offers several advantages over the re-active time-&-material model of break-fix:
- Automated software patching, anti-virus updates, disk defragmentation and other preventative maintenance services ensure that computers and services run efficiently, work less and are safer from security vulnerabilities, malware & viruses. These processes prevent problems.
- Our technology allows our engineering team to monitor our customers’ assets and look for potential problems and issues. Our software tools give our team detailed insight into the state of our customers’ computers and servers. We also set up our tools to notify us when certain conditions occur so we can explore and fix problems before disruption occurs.
- We can access our customers’ computers remotely. This remote access allows our team to fix ninety (90) percent of problems remotely from our network operations center and without going on site. This means that a problem, such a locked computer or ___, can be addressed immediately instead of waiting for someone to arrive at your office.
- We can verify that critical processes such as data backup, virus updates and tape rotations are occurring on schedule as they should.
A pricing model that eliminates vendor-customer conflict
The pricing model for Managed Services puts both us the provider and you the customer on the same side.
Since IT source charges a flat price rate for its managed services, our incentive is to provide a computer network to our customers that remains as stable and problem-free as possible. The more problems our customers experience, the more cost we have to expend. Conversely, fewer problems mean we keep more of our customer’s monthly payment.
So stop waiting for your technology to break down
The pricing model we use removes much of the incentive for charging money to solve problems. Our pricing model encourages us to remove problems before they occur.