IT Consulting & Implementation
Using technology as a tool to solve business challenges
When it comes to the technology you need to run your business, it’s hard to make sense of all the options and this is why you should give IT Source a call. The consultants at ITsource will study your business and your workflow first before recommending any new technology for your company.
Successful technology consulting comes from a clear understanding of the customer’s requirements and business coupled with deep insight into how technology will solve the problems at hand. ITsource’s core engineering group consists of experienced, trained engineers who have years working with and solving customer problems.
Our engineers stress simplicity of design. We recommend only what the customer needs and we consider how the organization may change and grow so that we can design scalability and flexibility of the solution.
ITsource has experience with the following products:
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft HyperV
- Leading industry security & router products including SonicWALL, Watchguard, Fortinet and Cisco firewalls
- Leading industry data storage products including Dell Equallogic and Hewlett Packard MSA series.
Beyond design, we plan our implementations carefully. We ask a lot of questions and we survey the entire environment so that we can anticipate the effects that new or upgraded technology will have on our customers’ environments. And we always follow up.
With IT Consulting from IT Source, you can expect:
- Solutions designed for your specific needs – based on known technology standards and best practices, we utilize diverse vendors for flexibility in meeting your needs.
- Financial & Business Expertise combined with Technical Savvy - a unique mix often missing from other providers.
- Full IT Services – we can develop and customize your software applications to fit your precise needs. We can design and install your computer network, and maintain your infrastructure.
IT Source began as an information technology consultancy when four Weyerhaeuser network engineers left to form their own company. Their goal was to provide Fortune-500 corporate methodology, analysis and best practices to small businesses in the Puget Sound area.
Since then, IT source engineers have provided critical technical support, network design, project management and strategic direction for small and medium businesses throughout western Washington.
IT Source becomes a virtual extension of our clients' businesses, helping them develop and maintain a technology strategy that aligns with their business needs and goals.
Solutions from IT Source are easy, quick, and economical to implement.